Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Making my Cushions

Making Cushions

My class and I was making cushion with Miss Coakley I was so excited to make a cushion for the first time.When we start making our cushion we start with the drawing like 4 things  what we like about,what our hobbies,what our favourite food,and like other things but we only get to pick 4 so I pick what my favourite food,my name,and my country flag so that was my 4 choosing  that I put on my cushion.When I was done I went over to Miss Coakely to show my drawing so I can put on my cushion.When I went to her to show my work until she said yes but when she said yes i get to draw my 4 things that i pick so I draw the staff on my cushion.When i am done drawing i get to paint and colouring it in so I take my time until i am done,when I am done I took my cushion to Miss coakley so she can sew my cushion when she was done she give my cushion and I was so happy when it was done.    



No comments:

Post a Comment