Pages

Sunday 21 February 2021

Admirable Person

  An admirable person is someone who I look up to.


Firstly I admire my mum for her commitment to my siblings and I. My mum is a great cook so  she always makes sure that her food is yummy for my siblings and I to eat.


Secondly my mum always thinks of us kids before herself everyday, and she makes sure that I have all of the things that I need.


Thirdly my mum will always ask if things at school are going well. She can tell when I am sad and she always gives me some of her mum advice.


Lastly my mum is always sacrificing things for my siblings and I like- not going to work, or missing an interview.


These are the reasons why I love my Mum. I hope these reasons why I admire my mum have inspired you to always love your mum.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Aurora, its me Moala. I really liked how you were very kind about your Mum well you should be. You've set up your sentences very neatly! This blog reminds me of how Loving my Mum is to my siblings and I. I really liked your blog Aurora! Keep it up.

    Would you do something in return for your mum? What would you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aurora , its Mele, i really love how you have set up your writing and how your sentences are very Neat!!, an how you were speaking very nice things about your mum,and how you look up to her. What would you do in return for you mum, and what would you do???. Amazing Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aurora, its Krystal. I liked the way you described your mum, and what she does for you to admire her. I also admire my mum, so I can relate to this. Overall great blog!

    ReplyDelete